Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedperms

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
michelle View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: perms
    Posted: January 31 2000 at 6:28pm
Hope I am posting in the correct area.

I am thinking about getting a perm. It has been years since I had one. My hair is natural medium blonde with chemical highlights (pulled through a cap). My hair is very thick and coarse, it's strong, but sometimes resistant. It is chin length and layered.

In the past I had no problems with perms, and they lasted a long time, but that is when I got very tight curly perms. I am looking for a perm that can do two things. 1) Able to blow dry it out to a smooth finish without being frizzy 2) the ability to let it air dry or blow dry while scrunching and the curl to be wavy and consistent. In other words I don't want to be messing with curling irons or hot rollers to style my hair. The last time I asked for a perm like this, the curl was not consistent, some areas very curly, other areas slightly curly, some straight. It defeated the purpose of an easy style, because I had to work hard to get it smooth, or to make it curly. What should I ask for?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic