Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMurray's Hair Dressing &Pomade

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sebastian View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sebastian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Murray's Hair Dressing &Pomade
    Posted: February 15 2000 at 8:42am
Thanks Sue! I just hate buying something and it not having good directions. I used it the other day and it makes my hair greasy feeling. I guess I used too much. Practice makes perfect!
sebastian View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sebastian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2000 at 8:41am
Thanks Sue! I just hate buying something and it not having good directions. I used it the other day and it makes my hair greasy feeling. I guess I used too much. Practice makes perfect!
Sue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2000 at 2:30am
You can use pomade on either wet or dry hair. From what ou are trying to accomplish, blow dry hair in place and then use just a tiny amount on your fingertips and carefully rub in the palms of your hand. Then smooth lightly over the area of hair than needs taming.

Sue
Regards,

Sue
sebastian View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sebastian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2000 at 8:25am
How exactly do you use a pomade? The directions on the can aren't clear. Do you use it on wet or dry hair? What does it do for the hair? I am trying to keep my hair in place and keep the fly-aways at bay, but I don't want the wet look. I just want my hair to behave and be shiny and straight. Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic