Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPhysique products

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kreis View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kreis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Physique products
    Posted: February 11 2000 at 4:31pm
I received a sample of the new Physique products in the mail last week and all I can say is WOW!

I used the Volumizing Shampoo and Volumizing Conditioner and let my hair air dry as usual. My hair is normally fairly straight in the winter and just past my shoulders on its way to as long as I can get it. Within an hour it was curling around my face and had so much volume I couldn't keep my hands out of it. Even as I was getting ready for bed that night, the volume was still there. The shampoo is "fluffy", almost like a mousse. Really different than anything else I have ever tried.

I was very impressed and recommend them highly. They also have a smoothing line and others. Check them out.

Kim
Alexandra View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2000 at 12:10am

My hair could use some volume right now!  I'll look them up.

Thanks again,

Alexandra

Bunny7744 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunny7744 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2000 at 11:58am
Last night I bought Physique Deep Conditioning Shampoo and Conditioner. I have yet to try it. I will here in about 30 min or so...

Anyways, my hair is poker straight, even when a professional curls it, it won't hold a curl for very long - even with product in it.

So I perm. Even gentle perms dry my hair out and make it brittle. To keep frizzing and tangling to a minimum, I use anti-frizz serum or leave in conditioner. The end result is usually heavy, greasy feeling hair and a broke out head. I only put it on the hair from my ear level down, but even still it causes problems.

I take HF37, but haven't been on it long enough to tell a difference.

Hope this new line helps me...

Tanya
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic