Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gretchen View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gretchen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!
    Posted: February 17 2000 at 2:15pm
Hi love,
You can't have full beautiful hair if it is all one length. You need long layers for some movement.Also you probably are conditioning it and it does not need it. Stop conditioning and use a spray on detangeler out side of the shower. It may take a bit longer to comb through but in a couple of weeks your hair will be fuller.You are at a very hormonal age and producing a lot of oils in your body at this time.
Alexis View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2000 at 4:54pm
Im am a 14 year old teen, i have about shoulder length hair. and my bangs are about an inch from grown all the way out And i dont have a problem with the bottom but on the top of my head its really flat and i need somethin tips that will last all day and also my bangs like to fal over my eyes its parted but ho do i keep them off my face i just want full butiful hair!
Please help me
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic