Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - will my waves become betta on the top as my hair grows
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedwill my waves become betta on the top as my hair grows

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
RULE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RULE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: will my waves become betta on the top as my hair grows
    Posted: September 21 2004 at 12:58pm
sup ppz can u plz tell me if my waves will get betta on da top of my hair if i leave it to grow for a while?its like a level 2 now an iv been combing it for week i got waves on the side but non really on da top any1 help? holla back

rule
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website

http://community.webshots.com/user/younguntb

Its murda!

Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2004 at 2:08pm
umm maybe u should use a brush instead of a comb
RULE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RULE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2004 at 3:34pm
sorry homie i ment a brush
Dream Team Website

Its murda!

Wave King of Kentucky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wave King of Kentucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2004 at 6:04pm
Why do you have a pic of this bi*ch a** nikka on your thread. Fu*k the R.U.L.E. Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga G-unit in the buildin. If you rep for I.N.C. you are a lame a** nikka!! 50 put that lame a** nikka out of the game a long time ago.
RULE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RULE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2004 at 1:29am
no 50z a fake a** nicca
Dream Team Website

Its murda!

Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2004 at 1:36am
LauperAL View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LauperAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2004 at 1:36am
Ya 5 and the gorillas are all chumps

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wave King of Kentucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2004 at 8:39am
Register and learn how to spell 50 right you lame nikka and Rule if you with the INC you no what you can do I dont have love for cry baby a** nikkas like Ja Rule and fake a** nikkas like Erv Gottie muFu** the Rule and the INC like I said before Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga Gunit in the buildin you O lame a** nikka!!!!!! 50 told yall nikkas
d_agenda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d_agenda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2004 at 10:41am
lol... woooow give 'em some slack..Hes from the U.K.... no offense; but theres some sh** that you just don't hear way far...
see how my 360's be
waves 200 leagues deep like I use
oil slick and kerosene...
brush fire 'till bristles lean
spinnin' mo' times than that G-unit
piece on grease...
GME12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GME12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2004 at 10:45am
dont yall know this battle is over ****s played out yall belong in 2002 arguing over 50 and rule but i do think 50 is becoming more and more like the old Ja
RULE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RULE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2004 at 10:53am
yo! listen Wave King of Kentucky lol kentucky were da at?

anyway ja is da sh*t an its your oppinion if ya dnt lik him, but i got my views an i dnt lik 50.

if u h8 lik ja that much go make a forum dissin his as* because i dnt care
Dream Team Website

Its murda!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wave King of Kentucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2004 at 2:26pm
I respect that I just dont want you bragging on how good Ja is because he's not but you got to admit 50 put him out the game his time is over he will never have another hit record Gunit put them out the game.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wave King of Kentucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2004 at 2:38pm
O yea I for got if you dont no where Kentucky is them look it up on a map you stupid lame O nikka!
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2004 at 3:40pm
LLOYD BANKS and G-Unit!!!...enough said
Dream Team Website

"DatYoungStar"...going to Hollywood and bringing Brooklyn along son

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wave King of Kentucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2004 at 4:45pm
50cent, Lloyd Banks, Yung Buck G-units!!! going straight too the top this year enough said
ps-Rule sucks
LauperAL View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LauperAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2004 at 4:59pm
50 SUCKS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wave King of Kentucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2004 at 5:41pm
You suck punk!!! Dont even talk to me kid you ant even registered. O yea I see you got out the dictionary and learned how too spell 50 right you lame nikka G-unit is in the buildin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wave King of Kentucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2004 at 5:48pm
You suck like Rules lame a**!
LauperAL View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LauperAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2004 at 5:56pm
Ill agree with you on the fact that ja sucks but as of late ive heard 1 good song from him "new york" flame if you want but that join is FIYA!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wave King of Kentucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2004 at 6:18pm
Ok I'm coo with that you fill me. Ja use to be real tight but like 50 said he became solft he tried to come out with blood in my eyes and that album straight sucked a** because like 50 said he was too focused on him and G-unit. Clap Back had a mad beat but like 50 said you cold not understand a word he was saying. It's nice to rap about the females they need love too but you cant be rappin about them 24-7 like he does and their label is suppose to be Murda. Thats all 50 is tying to say. They changed the name to the INC so they can look good. She looks like a wolf but she looks good in that Shyne video
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic