Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedKeratase Aqua Olem and leonor greyl hair mask

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chani View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Keratase Aqua Olem and leonor greyl hair mask
    Posted: February 22 2000 at 6:41am
Has anyone every tried these products? Usually they're only for salon use but I heard thats its recently become available for sale to the general public ( tho only from salons). Its pretty expensive so I was wondering if its worth buying.. My hair is dry and cant decide wether it wants to be straight or curly so mostly it just frizzes and If I spend any more time deep conditioning I'll have to cut sleep out of my routine *l*.

Also can anyone on this msg board reccomend a good relativley inexpensive hair stylist in New York City?
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2000 at 1:25pm
Hi,

I have tried the Leonor Greyl products and was not that impressed in general. I think they are OK but I think there are lots of similar products that are superior and probably lower priced.

I have nothing to say about the Keratase because I have not tried it. Sorry.

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic