Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGregory Paul collection

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mic View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gregory Paul collection
    Posted: February 25 2000 at 12:16am
Dear Karen, can you give me any information how to create that fantastic style from Gregory Paul (the girl wiht the brown well-dresed upsweep) Even though I'm a guy; I love that style. Can I get away wia glittery plastic drugstore headband wiht that style or a comb headband. I love hair boutique and ahve always been an avid fan. This is a beautiful publication
LONGERHAIR View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LONGERHAIR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2000 at 4:27pm
Mic,
I have done something similar to that style and it looks gorgeous. What you have to do is make two ponytails and then take small 1/2 to 1 inch sections and keep twisting them around and then take a booby pin and attach to your hair near the pony. Do the bottom pony first. By the way I am also a guy but I love wearing my hair in gorgeous fem styles. Good luck and let me know how it comes out
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic