Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHELP! for faster hair growth...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MichelleH View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MichelleH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP! for faster hair growth...
    Posted: February 28 2000 at 1:39pm
What makes hair grow the fastest???? I am currently taking Vitamin E pills and prenatal vitamins. But I heard that prenatal causes weight gain. Truth? But what have yall heard has been getting the best comments about? Thankyou so much in advance!!!!!
longhair2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longhair2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 29 2000 at 3:48am
MichelleH,

If you want to stay with off-the-shelf vitamins, then prenatals are OK and no they won't cause weight gain. The vitamin e is ok also, but I would suggest adding in a timed release b-complex and increase your protein intake, whether it's through diet or protein supplements. Drink lots of water, avoid stimulants (like caffeine), and aerobic exercise would also help by increasing circulation to the skin & scalp. The stimulants will reduce the circulation to the skin. The whole process is slow, but patience and good basic hair care will win in the end.

longhair2000
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic