Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jessica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:53pm
MY HAIR IS STRAIGHT, SOFT AND BORING! I NEED TO GO TO THE SALON THIS WEEK. ONE PROBLEM.. I NEED A STYLE! HELP
Nicola View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:53pm
> MY HAIR IS STRAIGHT, SOFT AND BORING! I NEED TO GO TO> THE SALON THIS WEEK. ONE PROBLEM.. I NEED A STYLE!> HELPOK, the week is gone, but it's not my fault, I descovered this message board only toady!!!!Did u get your hair cut?If you did, or not, if you like you can send me a picture, I'll suggest maybe some new style!!!!!!!!!Ok, hope to hear from you soon, Nicola.
Erin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:53pm
> MY HAIR IS STRAIGHT, SOFT AND BORING! I NEED TO GO TO> THE SALON THIS WEEK. ONE PROBLEM.. I NEED A STYLE!> HELPwhat about layers? usually that gives your hair more body and is more fun to play with.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic