Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Growing out your hair!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lauren H. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lauren H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Growing out your hair!!!!
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:54pm
Please Help Me!!!!! I am trying to growout my hair! and I bet a lot of people can relate to that!!! well and if anybody has anything,like tips,or hairstyles I could try,or anything! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!Lauren
dennis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dennis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:54pm
> Please Help Me!!!!! I am trying to growout my hair!> and I bet a lot of people can relate to that!!! well> and if anybody has anything,like tips,or hairstyles I> could try,or anything! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!> LaurenDear Lauren:I read your appeal for support and advice......I can advise you that you should avoid blow-drying your hair, if possible....you should use a good shampoo and conditioner at least twice a week......give yourself a hot oil treatmentat least once a month.....have 1/2 inch trimmed by someone you can trust every 3 months....if you follow the above directions, it should not be necessary to trim your hair more often than that.....if you trust the wrong person to trim it, you will find that they trim MUCH more than is needed.........I recommend an Infusium conditioning product...............most importantly, see your goal vividly, whether it is waist length or longer......you willfind that this visualization will get you through those moments when you just want to cut it all off..and those moments will come; don't think they won't.......you must seeyourself with those long flowing tresses you desire.........one last bit of advice.....the 100 strokes is NOT true and not good for your hair....it just creates an overabundance of oil, which will require more frequent washing......if you want, I can support you through the growing out period and give you more advice as your hair gets longer.......feel free to e-mail me anytime.......Dennis Sullivan
Tom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:54pm
> Please Help Me!!!!! I am trying to growout my hair!> and I bet a lot of people can relate to that!!! well> and if anybody has anything,like tips,or hairstyles I> could try,or anything! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!> LaurenLauren many people tell us that our shampoo for hair loss actually make their hair grow 25-50% faster. We do not have any clinical data to back that up but thats what they tell us.visit www.nisim.com for more info on our productstom
:)
Juna View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:54pm
> Dear Lauren:> I read your appeal for support and advice......I can> advise you that you should avoid blow-drying your> hair, if possible....you should use a good shampoo and> conditioner at least twice a week......give yourself a> hot oil treatment> at least once a month.....have 1/2 inch trimmed by> someone you can trust every 3 months....if you follow> the above directions, it should not be necessary to> trim your hair more often than that.....if you trust> the wrong person to trim it, you will find that they> trim MUCH more than is needed.........I recommend an> Infusium conditioning product...............most> importantly, see your goal vividly, whether it is> waist length or longer......you will> find that this visualization will get you through> those moments when you just want to cut it all> off..and those moments will come; don't think they> won't.......you must see> yourself with those long flowing tresses you> desire.........> one last bit of advice.....the 100 strokes is NOT true> and not good for your hair....it just creates an> overabundance of oil, which will require more frequent> washing......if you want, I can support you through> the growing out period and give you more advice as> your hair gets longer.......> feel free to e-mail me anytime.......Dennis SullivanThank you for the very down to earth supportive advice!
zak ritchie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zak ritchie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:57pm
> Please Help Me!!!!! I am trying to growout my hair!> and I bet a lot of people can relate to that!!! well> and if anybody has anything,like tips,or hairstyles I> could try,or anything! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!> Lauren lauren dont worry about your hair cause your hair is wonderful and if u want to go out on a date send a message to my e-mail address alright hunny!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic