Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Researching Information For Capilong PSB/33...Has Anyone Used This???
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Researching Information For Capilong PSB/33...Has Anyone Used This???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jonveair View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonveair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Researching Information For Capilong PSB/33...Has Anyone Used This???
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:55pm
Researching Information For Capilong PSB/33...Has Anyone Used This???If you have info, post or email me:1) Where you purchased it and the cost?2) What is the length time of usage?3) How did you hear about it?4) Would you recommend to anyone?Thanks,Jonveair
Marla View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:55pm
> Researching Information For Capilong PSB/33...Has> Anyone Used This???> If you have info, post or email me:> 1) Where you purchased it and the cost?> 2) What is the length time of usage?> 3) How did you hear about it?> 4) Would you recommend to anyone?> Thanks,> JonveairWould love to hear what you have found got an artical in a mag and was going to order but spectical.
michelle View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:55pm
I also found this artical in mag about this product would love to hear any info you received
trina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:55pm
> I also found this artical in mag about this product> would love to hear any info you receivedIf you have used this product please advise as to whether is works, length of time for results, etc.
trina
Sylvia Brown View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sylvia Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:55pm
> If you have used this product please advise as to> whether is works, length of time for results, etc.I am also looking for information as to whether it works and the length of time for results, if any.
Lisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:55pm
> I am also looking for information as to whether it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,>. works and lengthe th of time , for results Hi. I started using Capilong 9 days ago with much skeptism. As for lenght growth I havent seen any .The directions say you will notice growth in 2 to 3 weeks.After using it for 5 days I noticed the small hairs around my hairline and part seemed thicker.Just a couple of days ago I also noticed that my hair looks alot thicker(my hubby noticed too).The directions also said you will notice thicker, fuller hair in one week.BUT I still am not convinced,it could be a coincidence or maybe the humid weather,I dont know for sure.So at this point I cannot say for sure if it works or not and I cant recommend anyone to buy it in good concience.But I would be happy to post an update in another wekk or so if anyone is interested. Lisa
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sylvia Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:55pm
> ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,>. works and lengthe th of> time , for results Hi. I started using Capilong 9 days> ago with much skeptism. As for lenght growth I havent> seen any .The directions say you will notice growth in> 2 to 3 weeks.After using it for 5 days I noticed the> small hairs around my hairline and part seemed> thicker.Just a couple of days ago I also noticed that> my hair looks alot thicker(my hubby noticed too).The> directions also said you will notice thicker, fuller> hair in one week.BUT I still am not convinced,it could> be a coincidence or maybe the humid weather,I dont> know for sure.So at this point I cannot say for sure> if it works or not and I cant recommend anyone to buy> it in good concience.But I would be happy to post an> update in another wekk or so if anyone is interested.> Lisa
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sylvia Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:56pm
Thanks for your response - I would really appreciate an update regarding growth or non growth. I am also a skeptic. Thanks
Angel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:56pm
> Researching Information For Capilong PSB/33...Has> Anyone Used This???> If you have info, post or email me:I have ordered the PSB/33 Capilong, but it does not make my hair grow? How do I use it? I had no instructions when I have received it. Where is it purchased? What store can I go to buy it? Is there a PSB/33 shampoo instead of that lotion?~Angel Rivera
Angel
Dawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:56pm
> Thanks for your response - I would really appreciate> an update regarding growth or non growth. I am also a> skeptic. Thanks
Brenda Jackson View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brenda Jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:56pm
> I have ordered the PSB/33 Capilong, but it does not> make my hair grow? How do I use it? I had no> instructions when I have received it. Where is it> purchased? What store can I go to buy it? Is there a> PSB/33 shampoo instead of that lotion?> ~Angel RiveraWhat do you mean you didn't get instructions?? I received a full page of instructions with my order. There are also instructions in the advertisement. It is not available in a store at this time, and there is no shampoo. I would recommend Nioxin products. They do the same thing as Capilong and you can by them on the internet or at salons.
Rosanne Work View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosanne Work Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:56pm
I purchased Capilong out of a magazine for $24---it took like 3 weeks to get it. I am impressed with it!! My hair has grown like a 1 1/2 inches in about a month---my hair never grows!!! And my nails are alot stronger and are growing fast also because you have to massage it into your scalp before you go to bed. There is a Phase I and a Phase II to it. Phase I bottle you use for 3 weeks every night massaging into your scalp and then Phase II you use after that the same way until it is gone. Only bad thing I have seen about it is that it is difficult for me to get it on my scalp because you put it on your fingertips and then have to get your fingers to your scalp without losing any lotion on your hair. But besides that I am satisfied with it, my hair is thin and fine and now it is thicker and fuller and is longer.
Lisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:56pm
> I purchased Capilong out of a magazine for $24---it> took like 3 weeks to get it. I am impressed with it!!> My hair has grown like a 1 1/2 inches in about a> month---my hair never grows!!! And my nails are alot> stronger and are growing fast also because you have to> massage it into your scalp before you go to bed. There> is a Phase I and a Phase II to it. Phase I bottle you> use for 3 weeks every night massaging into your scalp> and then Phase II you use after that the same way> until it is gone. Only bad thing I have seen about it> is that it is difficult for me to get it on my scalp> because you put it on your fingertips and then have to> get your fingers to your scalp without losing any> lotion on your hair. But besides that I am satisfied> with it, my hair is thin and fine and now it is> thicker and fuller and is longer.I have been using capilong for 2 weeks now.My hair is definitly thicker but im not seeing any growth whitch is what I really wanted!I agree that it is hard to get onto your scalp, it absorbs right into your hair.Maybe thats why im not getting any growth.Any tips on how to get to my scalp any easier? Thanks! Lisa
Monica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:56pm
> I have been using capilong for 2 weeks now.My hair is> definitly thicker but im not seeing any growth whitch> is what I really wanted!I agree that it is hard to get> onto your scalp, it absorbs right into your hair.Maybe> thats why im not getting any growth.Any tips on how to> get to my scalp any easier? Thanks! LisaLisa:Have you tried parting your hair in sections and putting a drop in each section? Then massage after it's applied. That's what I've been doing and it seems to be working. I have to admit I haven't used it every night but I've also noticed new growth around my hairline. Good luck.-Monica
Lisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:56pm
> Lisa:> Have you tried parting your hair in sections and> putting a drop in each section? Then massage after> it's applied. That's what I've been doing and it seems> to be working. I have to admit I haven't used it every> night but I've also noticed new growth around my> hairline. Good luck.-MonicaMonica, I tried your suggestion last night and it was easier, thanks.How soon after you started using Capilong did you notice your growth? Im wondering if I should have seen some growth since i have been using it for 2 weeks now. I cant decide weather or not to order some more, did you? I have to admit im a little jealous of your growth. In case you havent figured it out, im a little desperate to grow my hair long! =0 Thanks in advance! Lisa
Monica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:56pm
> Monica, I tried your suggestion last night and it was> easier, thanks.How soon after you started using> Capilong did you notice your growth? Im wondering if I> should have seen some growth since i have been using> it for 2 weeks now. I cant decide weather or not to> order some more, did you? I have to admit im a little> jealous of your growth. In case you havent figured it> out, im a little desperate to grow my hair long! =0> Thanks in advance! LisaHi there! I haven't noticed much difference in the length but then again I haven't used it every night either. Guess it was a few weeks until I noticed new growth around my hairline. Then I wasn't sure if I was just imagining things.I want my hair to grow too!! I had extensions put in about 3 months but had a reaction to the synthetic hair they used to braid my hair with. I ended up with a very itchy rash on my scalp. I loved the long hair though -- was really bummed I had to take it out. It was fun...Best of luck - Monica -- P.S. Did not order any more.
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sylvia Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:56pm
> I am also looking for information as to whether it> works and the length of time for results, if any.
Lisa View Drop Down

Sylvia, for my opinion on capilong, check my post at the top of the list. Lisa
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic