Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Aveda new restrictive practices

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mickey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mickey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aveda new restrictive practices
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:55pm
Aveda really has dissapointed me and I'm sure alot of other hairstylists and their clients. In an effort to seize a corner of the market, they have alienated some of their biggest fans by having only concept salons and retail stores of their own. I sold Aveda for 15 years and this has been a slap in my face. I urge everyone to stop using Aveda as a boycott to their exclusive practices. Thanks Mickey
Cora View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:55pm
> Aveda really has dissapointed me and I'm sure alot of> other hairstylists and their clients. In an effort to> seize a corner of the market, they have alienated some> of their biggest fans by having only concept salons> and retail stores of their own. I sold Aveda for 15> years and this has been a slap in my face. I urge> everyone to stop using Aveda as a boycott to their> exclusive practices. Thanks MickeyOur salon is pulling Aveda off the shelf!!!!!!! ..CORA
Skanut View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:56pm
Aveda is now owned by Este Lauder a major corporation. Do you think they care about some little hairdressers, who help Aveda become what they are today, hell no. I cant sell it I dont recommed it. They never even bothered to anwser my e-mail.They suck
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic