Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SOMEBODY WRITE ME OR I'LL GO CRAZY!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jessica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SOMEBODY WRITE ME OR I'LL GO CRAZY!
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:55pm
Anybody who wants to talk to me about hair, clothes, guys,etc....please write me. I am also attending a school of cosmetology in Palm Springs. Please write.
Cathy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cathy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:56pm
> Anybody who wants to talk to me about hair, clothes,> guys,etc....please write me. I am also attending a> school of cosmetology in Palm Springs. Please write.I don't want you to go crazy or is it crazier? I just came in looking for websites with pictures (preferably front back and side views and sorted by face shape) of hairstyles. I need a new hairstyle. Hope this keeps you sane.
Cathy
Eden View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:56pm
> I don't want you to go crazy or is it crazier? I just> came in looking for websites with pictures (preferably> front back and side views and sorted by face shape) of> hairstyles. I need a new hairstyle. Hope this keeps> you sane.
Eden View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:56pm
See my message at the top on hair care products
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic