Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Capilong didnt work for me!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Capilong didnt work for me!
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:56pm
I am giving my capilong update as promised. Im sorry to say it did not work for me. My hair is thicker but has not grown any more then its normal growth rate. I still have the Phase 2 lotion left , witch I wiil use, but I really dont expect anything to happen. Maybe it will work for someone else, but I wouldnt recommend it.I will just stick with my vitimins as they have given me faster growth then anything i have put directly on my hair.It seems the best way to get longer healthier hair is from the inside out. Regards, Lisa
Susan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:56pm
> Do you or anyone else out there still have the phone number for Capilong? I would like to try it. If not Lisa can you please tell me what kind of vitamins your using? Susan
Lisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:56pm
Hi Susan.I cant find the number, but i will look again tommorow. I take 2 each daily of vitimins B complex, C (1000), E (400 I.U.)and a prenatal (im not pregnant now, but they worked great during my 2 pregnancies). Since I started taking these my growth has gone from a 1/4 inch to a 1/2 inch a month.My skin and nails are much better too.It probaly took 3 to 4 weeks until I could see the difference.If I find the Capilong number i will post it. Hope this info helps! Lisa
Lisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:56pm
> Hi Susan.I cant find the number, but i will look again> tommorow. I take 2 each daily of vitimins B complex, C> (1000), E (400 I.U.)and a prenatal (im not pregnant> now, but they worked great during my 2 pregnancies).> Since I started taking these my growth has gone from a> 1/4 inch to a 1/2 inch a month.My skin and nails are> much better too.It probaly took 3 to 4 weeks until I> could see the difference.If I find the Capilong number> i will post it. Hope this info helps! LisaI found the number- 1-888-636-0669. Lisa
Susan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:56pm
Lisa, I got the phone number. Thank you very much!!! Susan
Laura View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:56pm
lisa, how much thicker did your hair get? i have baby fine hair and saw the ad for the capilong. is is worth it for the thickness? thanks, laura
Lisa View Drop Down

> lisa, how much thicker did your hair get? i have baby> fine hair and saw the ad for the capilong. is is worth> it for the thickness? thanks, lauraHi Laura, it got quite a bit thicker,but it is naturally thick.Im not sure if the extra thickness will go away after I finish the capilong up. i will be finishing it up tonight. Capilong is just like a gel and I use it every night so im not sure if the thickness is temporary or not.If you want I can write a post in a week or so to let you know if it is still there or not. Lisa
Laura View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:56pm
>Lisa, I would really appreciate it if you would let me know if the thickness will go away. i've tried alot of stuff and nothing works. i don't want to waste more money. thanks. laura
Lisa View Drop Down

> Lisa, I would really appreciate it if you would let me> know if the thickness will go away. i've tried alot of> stuff and nothing works. i don't want to waste more> money. thanks. laurano problem Laura.I will give it about a week and let you know.I myself have spent a ton of money on things to make my hair grow faster and things to repair damage, all of which have been a waste of my money,so I understand what you mean. Lisa
Tina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:56pm
> Lisa, I got the phone number. Thank you very much!!!> SusanHi,I have read many hair responses and somewhere i saw about formula50...I tried to get it at walmart and they said there was no such thing..Finally after a month of trying i got it -there was someone else that tried to get it to so i am letting you know what i had to do besides just ask for formula 50 was to tell them it was for hair and nails :-) It came in the next day i will let you know if my hair grows an inch and 1/2 in a month like i read somewhere as well....
that is a hair DON'T
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic