Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

capilong psb/33

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dorothy Barrett View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dorothy Barrett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: capilong psb/33
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:57pm
Hi! This is the first timer. I just mailed the free coupon today and nervous that capilong would help my hair. I have very fine hair and wavy. My hair grows real slow and fall out easy. I wonder if this product will help to improve my hair. I love long, long hair and it is really beauty. I am so scared to use it when the product arrives. When I read the post messages to Laura somebody that many of them said it doesn't work... I wonder why? Don't they have patience for two weeks as it said? They tried it for a few days and it doesn't work... I don't understand... They give up easy or what?
Lisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:57pm
> Hi! This is the first timer. I just mailed the free> coupon today and nervous that capilong would help my> hair. I have very fine hair and wavy. My hair grows> real slow and fall out easy. I wonder if this product> will help to improve my hair. I love long, long hair> and it is really beauty. I am so scared to use it when> the product arrives. When I read the post messages to> Laura somebody that many of them said it doesn't> work... I wonder why? Don't they have patience for two> weeks as it said? They tried it for a few days and it> doesn't work... I don't understand... They give up> easy or what?Dorothy, I am one of the people who have tried it.Actually there are 2 bottles,Phase 1 and phase 2.each bottle lasts about 3 weeks.I used both bottles in their entirety and they did absoutly nothing for me.I didnt get the impression that anyone only used it for a few days. The majority of the people who have used it had the same results as mine.The few people who have said that it worked for them never answered back when I asked them questions about it, which makes me wonder... Anyway, hopefully you will have better results. Let me know how it goes. =) Lisa
brittney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brittney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:57pm
> Dorothy, I am one of the people who have tried> it.Actually there are 2 bottles,Phase 1 and phase> 2.each bottle lasts about 3 weeks.I used both bottles> in their entirety and they did absoutly nothing for> me.I didnt get the impression that anyone only used it> for a few days. The majority of the people who have> used it had the same results as mine.The few people> who have said that it worked for them never answered> back when I asked them questions about it, which makes> me wonder... Anyway, hopefully you will have better> results. Let me know how it goes. =) LisaHI I MY SELF HAVE BEEN WONDERING IF THIS PRODUCT REALLY WORKS IS THERE ANYWAY THAT WE COULD FIND OUT IT SOUND GREAT AND ALMOST IMPOSIBLE BUT ANYWAY I WISH THIS PEOPLE WOULD HAVE A WEBSITE SO WE COULD CHECK OUT THEIR PRODUCT LIKE OTHERS. I ALWAYS TOUGHT THAT IF THEY CAN EXPLAIN IT TO YOU IN THEIR WEBSITE THAN IT PROBABLY WORKS BUT TO ME IT SEEMS THAT ALL THEY WANT TO DO IS TAKE OUR MONEY. I STILL HAVE THEIR PAPER SAYING THAT IF YOU DON'T BUY IT NOW THAT IT WILL COME OUT LATER IN STORES SO I WILL WAIT AND SEE IF ITS TRUE .
Cheri View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:57pm
> HI I MY SELF HAVE BEEN WONDERING IF THIS PRODUCT> REALLY WORKS IS THERE ANYWAY THAT WE COULD FIND OUT IT> SOUND GREAT AND ALMOST IMPOSIBLE BUT ANYWAY I WISH> THIS PEOPLE WOULD HAVE A WEBSITE SO WE COULD CHECK OUT> THEIR PRODUCT LIKE OTHERS. I ALWAYS TOUGHT THAT IF> THEY CAN EXPLAIN IT TO YOU IN THEIR WEBSITE THAN IT> PROBABLY WORKS BUT TO ME IT SEEMS THAT ALL THEY WANT> TO DO IS TAKE OUR MONEY. I STILL HAVE THEIR PAPER> SAYING THAT IF YOU DON'T BUY IT NOW THAT IT WILL COME> OUT LATER IN STORES SO I WILL WAIT AND SEE IF ITS TRUE> .Hi! I have tried this product and it definately worked for me!!!! My hair is thicker and longer tha it's been since I was in my teens. The only problem is that I want to re-order and have lost their number and address. Can anyone help me get in contact with the makers of Capilong psb/33??? PLEASE????
Cheri View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 6:57pm
> HI I MY SELF HAVE BEEN WONDERING IF THIS PRODUCT> REALLY WORKS IS THERE ANYWAY THAT WE COULD FIND OUT IT> SOUND GREAT AND ALMOST IMPOSIBLE BUT ANYWAY I WISH> THIS PEOPLE WOULD HAVE A WEBSITE SO WE COULD CHECK OUT> THEIR PRODUCT LIKE OTHERS. I ALWAYS TOUGHT THAT IF> THEY CAN EXPLAIN IT TO YOU IN THEIR WEBSITE THAN IT> PROBABLY WORKS BUT TO ME IT SEEMS THAT ALL THEY WANT> TO DO IS TAKE OUR MONEY. I STILL HAVE THEIR PAPER> SAYING THAT IF YOU DON'T BUY IT NOW THAT IT WILL COME> OUT LATER IN STORES SO I WILL WAIT AND SEE IF ITS TRUE> .Hi! I have tried this product and it definately worked for me!!!! My hair is thicker and longer tha it's been since I was in my teens. The only problem is that I want to re-order and have lost their number and address. Can anyone help me get in contact with the makers of Capilong psb/33??? PLEASE????
Tina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2000 at 2:37pm
Hi Cheri
here is the address you wanted
Bioscience Health and beauty center
Capilong PSB/33 Special free offer
435 west 44th street
new york ny 10036-4402
that is a hair DON'T
tammyd View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tammyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2000 at 11:54pm
i have used the capilong 33 and it is the only thing that has stopped my hair from falling out. my hair usually falls out by the handfulls whenever i wash my hair, but when i started using the cap.33 it stopped. i've since run out of the product and my hair again started coming out.. where can i order?????
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic