Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Taking my cos test!!!PLEASE READ

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sary View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Taking my cos test!!!PLEASE READ
    Posted: November 17 2002 at 7:14pm
Hello everyone its Sary again(new member) Anyway I FINALLY just got my test date for My OHIO cosmetology license. December 3rd!!!! No worries -its only 8 days before my wedding in Vegas!! Someone PAHLEEZ give me some advice for calming my nerves, I`m studying like a mad man in between getting everything ready for my wedding day. THANKS!!
Ingrid16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingrid16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2002 at 4:22pm
Hey Sary! Good luck on your test & congrats on your upcoming wedding! Wow, Lots of stress for ya! REmember to take deep breaths, and get plenty of sleep...you may not want to sleep cuz you`ll convince yourself that there`s too much to do, but lack of sleep can affect you in all sorts of terrible ways (I`m a full-flight insomniac...trust me!). And if you`re really feeling desperate, try praying (it sounds cheesy, I know, but it can help at least give you a little perspective).
Bless you on your test and your marriage. :) :) :)
You`ll do great!

Lotsa Love,
Ingrid :)
If I had wings then I could take you in
I'd stay on the ground and show you some things
The grass is strewn with blades of gold
all sights and sounds I have been told
all hopes, desires, seem to sing
Sary View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2002 at 5:51pm
Hi Ingrid! Thanks so much for the advice:) I`ll let you know if I pass or not.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic