Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

GRADUATION!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GRADUATION!
    Posted: December 11 2002 at 10:40am
Hi everyone. I rarely post anything unrelated to hair, given the nature of these boards, but since this is the "announcement" section I thought I`d break from tradition and mention that I am graduation from college this Saturday. I`m very excited to get my bachelor`s in public relations and Spanish (quien lo habla aqui?) and even happier that it only took me 3.5 years to do it! I will be starting work at a wonderful Fortune 100 company Monday where I`ve interned for the last six months. The people there are fantastic.

And I say, goodBYE to midnight grocery runs, bad cafeteria food, all-night study crams and cold, cold walks to class!
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2002 at 12:36pm
Dear Lyris

Congratulations and well done!!!!

I wish you every success for the future.
Uzi

turquoise_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turquoise_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2002 at 2:48pm
Good for you Lyris! I too am in college and i can`t wait til i`m finished:) and congrats on finishing so quickly! good luck with everything this education brings you in the future!
Ingrid16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingrid16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2002 at 1:14am
CONGRATS, LYRIS!!!! WOO-HOOO!!!!! :) :)
Best of luck & lots of blessings to you in your new job & whatever else your future may hold.
Lotsa Love & Bright Sunny Days,
Ingrid :)
If I had wings then I could take you in
I'd stay on the ground and show you some things
The grass is strewn with blades of gold
all sights and sounds I have been told
all hopes, desires, seem to sing
Rachel A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2002 at 3:40pm
YEAAAAAA!!!! Well Done, Lyris! I still have to get out of high school.
Rachel
"Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2002 at 7:35am
Thank you all for kind words and listening to my gleeful announcement :-) Turquoise, lots of luck in college and I hope you`re enjoying it as much as I did. Rachel--have fun with high school....you`ll look back on it in a few years and be amazed at what a unique time in your life it is.
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic