Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Slow To Post, Yawns!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Slow To Post, Yawns!
    Posted: January 27 2003 at 12:21pm
Is it just me??

I don`t mind answering post`s, but it seems to me that some (and only some, mind you) are slow to get back to answer thread`s.??

I haven`t been on this board long and it is a great board, great fun and really informative.:) But slow lately. JMO:)

Maybe it`s just the time of year??
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2003 at 7:52pm
Soooo many Posts`, Sooo Little Time.o:o:o:
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2003 at 10:56pm
Hi Sophie,

I have noticed that too. Maybe we are just a bunch of stylist too tired at the end of the day to respond. lol
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2003 at 8:23am
Hi Lili;

You're probably right, LOL:

I get home and I still love talking hair....hehe...It's a sickness, I tell ya.

StyleOn Color Girl.
CottonCandyGirl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CottonCandyGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2003 at 9:58am
Hi Sophie,

I lurk on this board all the time and rarely post because I am shy and feel like what I say is not really anything new. But I want to know that I love all your posts. There are some regulars that I read all the time like you and Uzma and Karen and many of the other regulars that post such great info.

Thank you all.

Very Shy
CottonCandyGirl
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2003 at 4:57pm
Wow, CottonCandy: Thank you...I really don't think you should be shy about posting though, Go for it Girl, Whats the worst that could happen? (someone could post back at you in CAPITOL LETTERS...LOL.)

I agree... there are some really great people that post on this site. And I'll be watching for more of your interaction...oh yeah I love this green guy
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2003 at 7:05am
I post sporatically because sometimes I get very busy and don't have time to check the boards for weeks at a time. I sit at a computer all day working and there are days when the last thing I want to do in my spare time is more stuff on the computer. I have been checking in on these boards for a long time though so I'll always be back at some point. I think sometimes people just get busy. Some boards that I used to post on have gotten so busy that threads get lost within minutes so this is much better.
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2003 at 7:37pm
Cotton Candy doesn't like me .......................................................kidding
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2003 at 8:04pm
We all like you Lili

I hear you Doll, I come home and can't wait to sit down...I call it becoming one with my couch...grab the computer and talk a little hair. Sick I know, but different than doing it.( Hair I mean.)
Trixie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trixie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2003 at 6:45am
I'm new to this board and a girlie girl---I love hair, make-up, fashion, etc. I'm not a hairstylist or anything---but I love the information here shared by others.

It's not easy being beautiful Gals---as we all are very awesome----so its so nice to have some friends to help ya out in a time of crisis---you know, the "my hair is sticking up and I have a cow-lick" days or "why am I carrying all this luggage under my eyes today?"---oh, its so very hard to be a woman; but so very wonderful

I threw those little green guys in there for ya Sophie.

Take care girlies and thanx for all the information you have provided! Let's keep this board at full speed! I know I'm always willing to throw my two cents in.
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2003 at 6:32pm
I really love this board. I find myself checking my favorite forums daily now (general, hair color, long hair support, product review, product finder, skin & nail talk, and hair politics). I could talk beauty all day long!
[/url]

Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2003 at 8:47pm
You know I love those green guy's....Thanks Trix.

Go...Elissa...Women are so very wonderful, we just have to believe it!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic