Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how do you write in the locked post??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tennischick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tennischick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how do you write in the locked post??
    Posted: September 16 2004 at 7:56am
how do you get to write in the locked post??
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2004 at 8:13am
You don't! Karen, Jeff, and Dave, and all the moderators lock them for a reason! Fights getting started- the post going nowhere, or forever what reason. I look at this way- it IS Karens and Jefferys board- we either play by the rules or you are banned! Hope this helps! Debbie
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
tennischick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tennischick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2004 at 4:33pm
So no one can write in them ever again? but what if we have questions??
Supersugar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Supersugar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2004 at 6:01pm
If you have questions about why the post was locked, try contacting the moderators directly.

Usually it's fairly obvious why a post was locked: the moderator is often kind enough to stick an explanation in there.
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2004 at 10:17am
B-mail Karen, Dave or Jeffery---it is Karen and Jeffery boards- they will be more than glad to answer your questions!
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2004 at 3:05pm
"Debbie's" answer sounds correct. Im not sure if they even do product reviews anymore since the last post was about 1 year ago. Some of the forums on here are beyon dead and inactive and some are more livly than the most hyper person on earth.
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2004 at 6:04pm
Thanks Twista! That is the best way to handle it. I donot know if all the moderators can lock a post or not? Twista may know since he is a moderator. You could always ask the question again or make a statement to a question being asked and see what happens with that. Start a new thread kinda thing. I'm just throwing some ideas out there. But my best bet would be to Bmail Karen or Jeffery. Or, like I said to start a new thread and ask the same questions or make the same statement and see where it lands ya! Just my opinion! Have a great day ya'll! Debbie
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2004 at 3:55pm
Hi tennischick,

My advice would be to find an open thread which most closely adheres to the topic you want to write about. The General board might be a good default choice.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic