Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sun and hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
vikki_UK View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vikki_UK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sun and hair
    Posted: March 23 2002 at 6:23am
Hi, when I go on vacation I want a product to protect my hair from the sun, can you suggest any ?
I am going the States so it doesn`t matter if they sell it in the UK or US
Help much appreciated
Budokan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Budokan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2002 at 8:12am
The Phyto products sold on this web site are very good and will protect your hair from the damaging effects of the sun.

All of the Phytoplage products not only protect against the drying effects of the sun, wind, salt, sand and sea water, it also protects against the chlorine and related pool chemicals. Phytoplage has been proven to prevent color oxidation and preserve hair shine and softness.

The Phyto products include the following:

Phytoplage Sun Protection Oil
Phytoplage Protective Sun Veil
Phytoplage Moisturizing Sun Gel
Phytoplage Hair and Body Shampoo
Phytoplage After-Sun Repair Mask

The Sun Protection Oil and the Protective Sun Veil provide similar benefits, which is a sunscreen for your hair. The Moisturizing Sun Gel offers the protection of a sunscreen along with styling at the same time.

You can read more about them in the marketplace and decide if one is right for you.

Enjoy your vacation and welcome to the States! ;)
vikki_uk View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vikki_uk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2002 at 9:53am
Thankyou very much, much appreciated Budokan !
:|Vikki:|
Budokan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Budokan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2002 at 12:56pm
My pleasure. Let us know what products you choose and how they work for you.
Hello_Kitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hello_Kitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2002 at 1:53pm
use deep cond. on ur hair
~*Vickie*~, Click on my name to see my hair profile !
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic