Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Question for Lyris....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rrobey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rrobey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question for Lyris....
    Posted: September 04 2003 at 2:30pm
Hey Lyris!

I have a question for you (or any Sally's-shopping, Redken All Soft lover). Is there a knock-off version of this product? I would love to try it, but hate to spend the $$ on salon brands (not to mention the budget doesn't allow it).

I've tried the Biotera from Sally's, I really liked it. I try to switch shampoos whenever I run out. FYI - this time I got a product from Sally's called "Slick-Line".... I don't care too much for it. It doen't even have a nice smell to it.

If you don't know of a generic brand of All Soft, could you tell me approx. how much it costs?

Thanks for your help.
Becky
SuperGrover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperGrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2003 at 9:16pm
Hi Rrobey! My partner in Delinea experimenting, if I remember correctly. (??)

I don't know of an All-soft knock off, but I do know that Trade Secret often has one day a month when all Redken products are 30% off. They have a designated sale day for each line of product they carry. You might ask your local TS about it.
"Hair is a part of you. It is not a part of me, because I am a frog." - Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street1b/N/ii ~ ??"/27"/32"
rrobey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rrobey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2003 at 7:21am
Thanks SuperGrover! You're right, I am your delinea experiment partner. Don't know about you, but it didn't do anything noticable for me.

I live in WV and I'm not sure if there's a Trade Secret around here. I'll have to research that a little.

Thanks again for your help.
Becky
Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2003 at 7:33am
Hi Becky, nice to "hear" from you again. Yes, if anyone knows of an All Soft knockoff, please notify all cult members (including me) IMMEDIATELY!

As for Trade Secret's specials, check out the Daily section on their homepage (direct link: http://www.tradesecret.com/images/Cal.pdf ) I don't see Redken on the schedule for September but they might have unadvertized sales as well. Also, if you fill out a profile on the TS site you'll get a print-out coupon for $5 off $25, which is great if you're buying the liters.

I still think they should market an All Soft scented perfume too! This is my get-rich-quick scheme.
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
goldengirl2be View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldengirl2be Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2005 at 1:28am
Try Ebay!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic