Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ordered Monoi

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ordered Monoi
    Posted: January 14 2002 at 12:30am
Hi,

I took the plunge and ordered. I love the vanilla as a rule so I ordered vanilla monoi and I also love sandalwood and coconut. I ordered all three to try. I have never been a big fan of heavy floral aromas so I decided to start with the vanilla, sandalwood and coconut and see how I do and then consider moving into other scents although I am not sure I will do the floral unless someone convinces me.

I will let you know how it goes as I try the various products.

Thanks for all your suggestions.
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
foxfan318 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxfan318 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2002 at 12:49am
oooohhhh let me know how it goes! :-D

florals have to be light and mixed with something else -- such as water or fruit scents before I will use it.

trix
Hair type: fine but thick; natural blonde with 15% grey
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2002 at 1:14am
OK. Will do.

Although I have to admit I dread the oiling thing. I have a klutzy trend to drip. :-(

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
foxfan318 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxfan318 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2002 at 1:16am
add a little to your hand, rub hands together, work into hair, repeat....

keeps from overdoing and dripping... :)
Hair type: fine but thick; natural blonde with 15% grey
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic