Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Henna by Lush

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
k77R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k77R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Henna by Lush
    Posted: October 18 2003 at 8:28pm
Hi all...just thought I'd let you know that using all-natural Henna to dies hair works just as well as chemical coloring and is actually good for your hair. The bath and body company Lush has a number of hair hennas on their website (www.lush.com). I have used henna on my hair and though the effect was subtle (I only wanted a little change) it came out very nicely, and it's good to know that it actually improves the quality of my hair rather than damaging it. They also have an all-natural lightening shampoo for blondes which lighter-haired gals can use.
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2003 at 7:30am
One serious warning about Lush Las Cacas (or any Henna product): if you have any hair coloring in your hair already, the results of putting henna on top of it can be disastrous!

Lush also carries fab shampoos and conditioners, I just tried a few new ones and they are great. Lush products are as natural as you can get.
[/url]

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic