Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Natural Hair Lighteners and Brighteners

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gailjen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gailjen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Natural Hair Lighteners and Brighteners
    Posted: July 03 2004 at 8:38pm
Hi,
Has anyone tried natural recipes for home made brighteners and lighteners. I'm in the process of trying Rhubarb, calendula, camomile, mullein etc. I found lots of information on the net, but Hairboutique is particularly good.

Has anyone else tried ? Is anyone else interested ?

Well I think it's great. My hair is heaps lighter, a great natural colour and better condition than before;

GJ
Gailjen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gailjen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2004 at 8:43am
Well I think it's great. The colour of my hair has lifted quite a few shades - and the condition is better than before.
GJ
Gailjen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gailjen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2004 at 8:43am
Well I think it's great. The colour of my hair has lifted quite a few shades - and the condition is better than before.
GJ
Gailjen View Drop Down

GJ
Kate Shaheed View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kate Shaheed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2004 at 10:56pm
I am very interested in your recipie and net references for natural hair lighteners.
BlackBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2004 at 7:53pm
You should try lemon juice.
!st you put it in your hair then sit in the sun(if you want it really light sit in the sun for a long time if you want it a couple shades lighter sit in the sun for a few minutes)then rinse out the lemon juice
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2004 at 8:23pm
Natural doesn't mean gentle. Watch out with the lemon juice. A woman who posts on a different board started her hair growth journey from a crew cut because she ruined her hair with lemon juice.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
Renee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2004 at 1:15pm
i think the sun is just enough. i have red and brown shades cos i think my hair bleaches easily from the sun. I told some lady at trade secrets that i didnt dye my hair and she thought i was lying
Aku View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aku Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2004 at 4:56am
can u suggest that natural brightners.How to make it is it good for dry hair.
oceanduck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oceanduck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2008 at 1:20pm
Hi GailJen, could you pls. please please tell me what recipes you used exactly to get the best lightening effect?   What is your natural hair color? Mine is medium brown with lots of red undertones.

Did you sit in the sun after applying these plants/flower solutions to your hair?

Thanks!!
kannd86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kannd86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2008 at 5:01pm
I'm also interested in natural ways to lighten your hair.  I tried lemon juice once, but sitting in the sun just attracted bees.  Is it the lemon juice that lightens your hair, or the sun or the combination?
Wendyixv11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wendyixv11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2013 at 7:40am
swiss replica watches, much fish do you need to eat to reap these benefits? Only two or more servings of fish per week have been associated with a reduced risk of CHD by as much as 30%.. Some will only grow a wen on the very center of their head,Be sure to subscribe to this column_2, while others will have a head cap that encompasses the entire head and cheeks. The Michael Shank Team spun out in their No. at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca. It depends on the circle. I love working with
replica hublot, not remove your ex girlfriends shoot from your house for like two years after you broken up, we have sex with you when you want,day she was able to reverse type 2 Diabetes_3, or don have sex with you when we want because you an idiot and jerked off to some random slut because we got home an hour too late. Alabamians in the north part of the state may see much of the same less than a week later.. Tanpa mengetahui dirinya Singularity Point,day she was able to reverse type 2 Diabetes_3, dia 'dirasuk' oleh sejenis entiti
replica watches, for a television that they are able to use as a monitor to display pictures,he has a life_2, reports or other presentations to a large audience.. All ticketed guests will have access to the GRAND-AM paddock during the two-day event and to a pre-race pit lane walk on March 2. There are a number of online shops selling high quality and skin friendly anti aging vitamins,he has a life_2, but you need to choose a reputed and known company for optimum benefit
rolex replica watches,holding well above the early And, although other IC patients are great counsel,holding well above the early_1, your diet is probably not going to look like anyone else's.. They also recognize organizations that have developed cutting edge programs to support active aging. Without the correct nutrients,holding well above the early_1, your muscles will not be able to grow. These days Daytona still means speed no matter if you prefer motorcycles or cars. The ovary is necessary to become
http://www.dibaq.com/fakewatches.html

the government's remaining stake in Commerzbank

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic