Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which Celebrity Has Best Dreads?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
flyguy_jr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyguy_jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2006 at 9:00pm
lil wayne and tango redd
latiger92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote latiger92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2008 at 11:02pm
i like Busta rhymes' was the sh*t and was long as hell, but i like wayne's and tpain's
latiger92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote latiger92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2008 at 11:03pm
oh and lil jon
delleaux View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote delleaux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2008 at 8:54am
I would have to agree with you there. Her dreads are off the chain. She has cut them in a bob now. But they are still very flattering. I also like Kim Fields locks too. I love that plantinum blond color. They look very cared for. Cuz we know that dyes can jack up some locks if you do not keep those puppies moisturized, lol!
Dread pride!!!!!@}-----
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic