Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Caucasian dreads - my howto...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ozerik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ozerik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Caucasian dreads - my howto...
    Posted: January 08 2005 at 1:38am
i stumbled upon this forum, and imagine that white folk who have been struggling (often with stinky, smelly results) to get nice dreads would like some complete info.

So if you are white, with super straight, fine hair, go check out the article i wrote on my blog a while back.

no, that guy is not me, i'm his older brother. but i showed my mom how to do his dreads.

Again, this is for people with bone-straight, non-kinky, non-tangling hair. Who want to be clean.

hope somebody can use it! :)
Micheallaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Micheallaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2008 at 6:10am
what is this I didn't use it before. 
Mountainside Medical Equipment offers a full line of quality Herbs medical products at competitive prices.
Carter4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carter4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2009 at 11:37pm
hello,
please advice me or guide me..i need a help...my age is 25 years and my hair are curled and their is dandruff problem...plus the falling rate of hair is too high...the middle area of my head almost clean...and sides have thick hair...please tell me something what to do...i am too tensed

The rolex watches are the one of the top brand of watches.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic