Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bachelorette

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bachelorette
    Posted: February 01 2003 at 5:09pm
Hi Karen & Jeff,

Thank you for this new topic. I am totally addicted to ALL the shows but right now I love the Bachelorette.

Karen,

Thanks for your Bob article.
http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip1503.htm

Mona
Jeannie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeannie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2003 at 6:17pm
I agree. I am so addicted but it could be worse like something else so it seems harmless to chat about it.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2003 at 11:05am
Am I the only that has notice how much MORE hair Trista has in the Bachelorett verses the Bachelor. I remember thinking during the first one that her hair was really oo thin to be that long... new show..WaLa... longer and thicker!!!! Must be the new Lee Press ON Hair!!!!!!!!!
Trina Jane View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trina Jane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2003 at 4:52pm
WOW. Great observation. I never thought of that before but you are completely right. I went back and looked at some photos of her in The Bachelor and her hair was almost paper thin and was full and luscious in The Bachelorette.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2003 at 5:03pm
Hi Hal,

I saw Trista on a talk show recently and her hair was paper thin and definitely different. Great observation on your part. It must have been extensions because the length is similar.

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
greenflower813 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenflower813 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2003 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by Karen Shelton Karen Shelton wrote:

Hi Hal,

I saw Trista on a talk show recently and her hair was paper thin and definitely different. Great observation on your part. It must have been extensions because the length is similar.

Best wishes,
Karen

Hey
I heard that Trista and Ryan were out shopping together for wedding planners or something for their wedding I forget. How cool? Maybe she did actually find her true love.
Greenflower
imane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2014 at 6:28am
That was awsome. Thanks for the link http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip1503.htm

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic