Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Joe Millionaire

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lexi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lexi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Joe Millionaire
    Posted: February 01 2003 at 6:55pm
I heard that Zora wins, they get married and the whole thing is a farce. Anyone else hear that?
Liz Anne View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liz Anne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2003 at 7:26pm
Supposedly Joe Millionaire is a rip off of the Bachelor shows by Fox/TV from ABC. Also it is supposedly true that it is all actors. I also heard that MoJo was a Hooters girl trying to break into acting.
newx View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2003 at 11:45am
There is a shocking news on smokinggun.com / Fox news about Sarah Kozar who is a former bondage / fetish model with false name: "Cindy Schubert"
Terri Anne View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terri Anne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2003 at 7:06am
I heard that she was only a foot model? Is that true? The whole show is very bizarre IMO.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2003 at 11:42am
Gosh with all the reality shows there are so many rumors from Trista on The Bachelorette being pregnant (not true according to Trista) to Joe Millionaire injecting steroids and the women being everything from foot models to Hooters girls.

Geez...it is hard to tell what is real and what isn't but I like the shows for the entertainment value so it doesn't really matter. After all, if you are willing to go on TV and date...anything can happen....including rumors.

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic