Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Married by America?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Married by America?
    Posted: March 06 2003 at 8:00pm
Has anyone seen this "Married by America" thing? Is it worth checking out? It seems so crazy...
[/url]

Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2003 at 1:58pm
OK I admit that I am a huge sucker for the reality shows not just from the hair prespective and so of course I am now watching Married by America. I was pretty "right on" with the various America picks for each of the 5 singles. I thought for sure that Cortenza was not happy with her guy so I was not surprised when they were the first booted off. I am also what is up with Jennifer. Her French guy is great looking and so I am surprised that she is giving him the cold shoulder. I think Fox does such crazy shows like Temptation Island and Joe Millionaire and now Married by America. I love it. Real kitchy.

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Constance View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Constance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2003 at 1:02pm
Hey Karen,

I love that you are willing to share your RealityTV fetish. LOL. I am right there with you.

C
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic