Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bachelor #3 Tonite

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Crash&Burn View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crash&Burn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bachelor #3 Tonite
    Posted: March 26 2003 at 12:50pm
Stay tuned folks. Bachelor #3 gets into the hot seat tonite for more entertainment.
Carole Lee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carole Lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2003 at 4:30pm
I thought the first show of Bachelor 3 really sucked. Geez we didn't even get to see the girls arrive and we saw them all skanky getting ready. I guess the B3 producers are trying to get more $$$ our of the advertisers or something. I hope this is not a bad omen. Does anyone agree with me?
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2003 at 6:24pm
Hi all,

As many already know...I am a reality show addict. I find it amusing that Bachelor #3 is another A. First their was Alex Michel and then Aaron and now Andrew. Is there something magical about "A" guys? Personally I think they should pick Bob for one of their next bachelors although it was reported that Bachelorette's runner up turned down the opportunity to be the next bachelor after Andrew.

Thanks for the post. I can never get enough of reality TV no matter how bizarre. :-)

Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Hairworker View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairworker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2003 at 6:35am
Hi Karen,

I think it is great that you are "out of the closet" about your reality show appreciation. I love Survivor. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic