Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which Bachelor Was/Is Best?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Constance View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Constance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which Bachelor Was/Is Best?
    Posted: May 05 2003 at 5:57pm
OK. Which of the three Bachelors do you like best and why?

I think that B1 was the best with Alex. I really thought that under the circumstances he was being honest with the ladies and I thought the ladies were really interested in him and not just promoting a career in Hollywood.

I liked Aaron 2nd best but liked some of the women better in B2 then B1.

I am not really like B3. Andrew seems fake and the women seem pretty shallow except for Jen.

Let me know your thoughts.
Constance.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2003 at 4:50pm
Hi Constance,

Thanks for the topic.

I agree that B1 seemed best overall followed by Bachelorette. For some reason B3 just hasn't grabbed me much at all. I shudder to think who will win B3. I am hoping it is Jen although rumors say otherwise.

Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Starburst View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starburst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2003 at 1:40pm
B1 by far. Forget the rest. It has been going downhill since Alex.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2003 at 1:36pm
Hi all,

Actually after last nights show I am feeling a little better about Andrew. He seemed to really feel bad that he had to send Fabulous home. She on the other hand seemed Ok with it. No tears or recriminations in the back of the limo for Tina F.

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic