Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Big Brother 4???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Big Brother 4???
    Posted: June 08 2003 at 8:28pm
Hi everyone!!!!

Has anyone heard whether or not there will be a Big Brother 4? I love this show and never missed an episode yet.
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!
wozziewoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wozziewoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2003 at 10:54pm
Yep, & you are going to start hearing more about it very soon. Right now CBS is very busy promoting it's other reality shows (AMAZING RACE 4 -- if you don't watch it you should -- read: best reality show ever!!! & CUPID from Simon Cowell of AI). However, expect BB4 to premire around it's usually time (first week in July). It will be on 3 times a week for an hour each day, & Julie Chen will once again be back as host. Remember, it is done live & the "houseguests" don't find out they are going to be on until just a couple of days beforehand, so it is hard to promote.
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2003 at 8:59pm
Whew, I'm so happy.

Thank you very much!
I am a professional Hairstylist/Haircolorist with 19 years experience. I have traveled all over the country for my advanced education. I am also a salon owner.:)........and I LOVE Redken!!!
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2003 at 5:56am
Hi Lili,

Do you watch any of the other shows? I just heard there will be an American Idol version for kids under the age of 12-13. Do you watch Idol?

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2003 at 9:21pm
no, I am just a big brother fan. I started watching it the first year because I was recovering from some surgery and was bored silly. I found this show and got hooked. Last year I even subsribed to the live feed for it. Interesting thing I discovered though, the editors and producers really twist what really happens to make the show more juicy. When you watch a situation live then see how they show it on the tv show it was a world of difference. I suspect that this happens on all other shows also.

Lili
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2003 at 4:46pm
Hi Lili,

By some stroke of luck I did not get hooked to Big Brother. However, I am hooked to many of the other reality shows.

I watched Super Model last night for the first time. They showed two shows back to back and now I am really in trouble.

One thing that was interesting was that they took the girls to the salon and decided for them how their hair should be redone. It was sort of surprising. I didn't agree with some of their choices for hair changes.

I was also surprised but amused at the *****ing that the girls did. I mean...helloooooo...they have a big shot at a Revlon contract and a work for Marie Claire. Many girls would kill for that opportunity. Yet they were *****ing about all sorts of things. One of the girls just refused to go to a fashion event because "she didn't want to" and wanted to go back to her hotel room and call her boyfriend. As a result, she got kicked off. Amazing stuff.

I also watched for Love Or For Money and that is interesting. Lots of scoop on the bachelor. He is from Dallas and it is reported he just lost his law firm job because of some controversy with him from his days in the service.

Very interesting.

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
wozziewoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wozziewoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2003 at 11:14pm
Big Brother will premire Tues. July 8. It will be on three nights a week. Tuesday, Wednesday, & Friday. There will be 12 houseguests. There is a surprise new twist to the game, which will supposedly shock everyone, but they say that about all their returning reality shows. I know I said much of this in an earlier post but I saw a couple of commericals for it earlier in the evening, so I though I'd offer the definite confermation.
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2003 at 7:10pm
So, is anyone following the houseguests this year?

I would love to discuss it.

bluebee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2003 at 11:30am
I've been watching BB since it first came on. I love how it's on 3x a week! Whatdya think of this year so far?

I hope we get to hear more of how previous contestants are doing. Especially the first year...never hear about them. I loved Will from #2. I wonder if he's blown all his money yet? How'd you like to have him for your dr?

I am hooked on reality shows. Thought they were dumb at first, then started watching the last few episodes of Survivor 1 and got hooked.
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2003 at 9:29pm
I think it is so interesting how the different personalities play out in this game.

Human nature is such an interesting thing to watch.

I think there are some good players this year in the game. Some of which do not have a clue re:Alison, Jun, michele. The rest are all lookng at the big picture.

I love this show!!
bluebee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2003 at 10:23am
I knew Michelle would be booted off. Just cause everyone said she wouldn't be...then she only got 2 votes to stay. I spose that would hurt.

I LOVED the looks on Jee's, Justin's and Robert's faces...priceless.

I hope Erika beats out all of them.

Now Dana's HoH, wonder what she'll do?

Got any faves yet? I like Dave (michelles x) Erica and Jack. The rest are pretty annoying-but fun to watch!
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2003 at 9:15pm
I kinda like Jun. She is so girly girly.

Erica and Jack are very smart about this game.

I just read on the chat room at CBS, that Nathan won the POV. I bet he won't use it though.

I beleive Ali is gone!!
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2003 at 9:29pm
Hey Blue!!!!

Jack and Alison was nominated.

Nathan won the POV and used it to get ALison off the block and now David is up.

Cheers
bluebee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2003 at 1:07pm
Dana is one annoying gal. She made lots of friends with her nominations didn't she?

I hope Ali puts her up this week!
LiliBeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiliBeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2003 at 6:29pm
Ah Blue bee tis she did.

I read last night that she put up Dana and Jun. Apparently Jun was caught lying to Alison.

I think tonights show will be very interesting.
Constance View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Constance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2003 at 5:45pm
Hi Lili,

I read on the new HairLog that Karen specifically added the chat function for you. So I am wondering if you will be going there to chat? If so, wouldn't Big Brother 4 be a great chat topic for the HairLog chat area? I am thinking it would probably be best to schedule a chat. What do you think?

Constance
nemo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2004 at 1:20pm
That's great! I love Big Brother too. And I think Julie Chen is a great host! Love her clothes and hair! I wonder what twists will be added this time around???
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic