Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who Wins On 4 Love Or Money?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bratty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bratty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who Wins On 4 Love Or Money?
    Posted: July 01 2003 at 7:11pm
I am so addicted to that show. I can't decide if Paige is really as sweet as she seems or a total con. I was visiting her website last night and she seems like a nice person regardless of her previous problems.

I was happy to see Kelly get cut. She was really into it for the money.

So who wins? Paige or Erin?

B
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2003 at 7:30pm
Hi Bratty,

Ironically both Paige and Rob (the bachelor) like in Dallas. I would love to interview one or both of them since we all know that I am a reality show freak. I also went to Paige's website and she seems like a nice girl that had some lessons to go through but is better for it. :-)

I hope that Paige wins but who knows.

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Constance View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Constance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2003 at 7:54am
I agree with you Karen. I hope Paige wins. Of course we will see next week. I also watch the Model show and I am anxious to see who wins that show although I am hoping that it is one of the "pagans" as they call themselves. :-)

Bebbie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bebbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2003 at 3:34pm
I read on some website that Kelly was going to win and then boom - last week she was cut. I am so glad because as she was packing she was talking about the money, money. You could totally tell that she was only in it for the new Gucci she would buy. I could be totally wrong but I think Erin cares about the cash (which is almost non-existent) but I think that Paige is in it for the feelings.

Actually the whole show is a trip. I like it better than Joe Millionaire. Which reminds me, when does hit 10 seconds of fame end. He is still showing up everywhere. Borrrrrrrrrrrrrring.
crazzzycait View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazzzycait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2003 at 3:35am
Originally posted by Bebbie Bebbie wrote:

I read on some website that Kelly was going to win and then boom - last week she was cut. I am so glad because as she was packing she was talking about the money, money. You could totally tell that she was only in it for the new Gucci she would buy. I could be totally wrong but I think Erin cares about the cash (which is almost non-existent) but I think that Paige is in it for the feelings.

Actually the whole show is a trip. I like it better than Joe Millionaire. Which reminds me, when does hit 10 seconds of fame end. He is still showing up everywhere. Borrrrrrrrrrrrrring.

Yeah he's showing up at all the local clubs here in DC..the funny part is that the women love him. I really don't find him attractive at all.
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2003 at 10:11am
Maybe it's her style or maybe she's growing out the bangs. She's beautiful, but Erin's two front pieces of hair look awful to me.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2003 at 5:25pm
Hi all,

The thing that freaks me out about Erin is that she looks so different all the time. I can't decide if she is gorgeous or not so gorgeous. Know what I mean? I am not sure if she is cute, pretty, gorgeous, all of the above or none of the above. Maybe it is the way she wears her hair?

She seems like a sweetheart though and I would not want to be in her shoes.

Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic