Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bob & Estella?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chihuaha View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chihuaha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bob & Estella?
    Posted: December 24 2003 at 8:57am
OK. So are they off or on or was it all just a farce? I heard that Bob was being sued for promoting his career before his contract w/Bachelor was up. Don't know if that is true or not but that is the rumor.
Bratty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bratty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2003 at 1:49pm
Depends on what you believe. I think that Bob is a player and that he scammed all those gals who were sincere in wanting to hook up w/ him. But who am I? I don't know. Just my opinion.

Bratty
chi chi View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chi chi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2004 at 11:46pm
I am in Australia and I am just starting to watch so bob choose estella if you have watched all the shows the men seam not to keep the one that choose the only one that has worked out in the past has been trista and ryan it would be a hard situation to be in how could you really get to no someone i hope bob is happy witch way he has decided to go

Originally posted by Chihuaha Chihuaha wrote:

OK. So are they off or on or was it all just a farce? I heard that Bob was being sued for promoting his career before his contract w/Bachelor was up. Don't know if that is true or not but that is the rumor.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic