Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Paris & Nicole

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Twanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Paris & Nicole
    Posted: January 05 2004 at 9:48am
Has anyone seen this show on Fox? Paris Hilton and Nicole (don't know here last name) go somewhere in Arkansas (population 800?) to stay with a family for several weeks. It sounded really stupid when I saw the previews, but it showed 3 shows back to back last week and my husband talked me into watching it. I said I'd only watch until the 1st commercial, but I was hooked. It is absolutely ludicrous and hilarious. These girls have never had to work - ever - and they're expected to work and earn a paycheck - they didn't even know what to do with their paychecks when they received them. I'll be watching Wed night to see what they do next.

Twanda
pixie lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pixie lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2004 at 10:56pm
They are the Hilton sisters I believe, the spoiled brats from the Hilton hotel chain. Super rich inherited wealth. I can't stand the women myself yet I can see how the show my be funny, just contrasting the sophisticated urban rich girls with the hicks from the sticks.
rrobey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rrobey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2004 at 6:57am
They're not sisters, but friends. Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie (Lional Ritchie's daughter). Paris does have a sister, her name is Nicky. And YES they are both spoiled brats. I watched the very first one but couldn't stand to see anymore.
Tap Dancer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tap Dancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2004 at 5:43pm
The show is kinda stupid, but funny. I watch it every week.
[IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n89/yerdumm/tapdancer2.gif" />
nemo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2004 at 1:07pm
I watched the show occasionally, but was quite appalled by some of the things they did to that poor family, like that mother's day gift-charging it on their boss' credit card! That was just cruel! And you don't have to dress like a prostitute in order to look good. You can wear WORK CLOTHES to work and still look good. But they have no class as far as I'm concerned and I dont think Nicole is pretty AT ALL! She's worse than Paris! Paris is beautiful, but a pretty face and no brains isn't much to be proud of. They really embarrased themselves on that show if you ask me!
enfys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enfys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2004 at 4:53pm
I can't see any of these shows.

It's such a bummer.
http://www.myspace.com/waltzin_with_the_open_sea
Ah-ha, a place I can soon add hair pics...once I do some
pixie lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pixie lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2004 at 9:48pm
Don't they have that show in Britian? I know they show many American shows on T.V. there.
You aren't missing that much, it is kinda funny but it only goes so far, it isn't really that good.
Wild Rose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2004 at 10:12am
I didn't really like that show, actually I would like to kick there little @$$'$ but you know I can't, they make farmers out to look like just some dumb hicks, when there not, they took advantage of everyone and wanted to get FIRED!!! In my opinion they descraced themselves and that poor family!!! It was a terrible show!!!
~*Rose*~

~Beauty rules are meant to be broken, and put back together in your own way~
Ashmash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashmash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2004 at 6:13pm
Yeah I watched FUNNY!
heather0x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heather0x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2005 at 11:22am
Does everyone realize that it's just an act??
If you watched Paris and Nicole on talk shows and at other events you would realize that!
MoNiCaxOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoNiCaxOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2005 at 3:38pm
Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie have been friends since they were very young. Nikki Hilton, Paris' younger sister, was originally supposed to do the show instead of Nicole, but she backed out at the last minute.

The first season was good, but ever since Paris went on Leno and said that everything they do they act stupid and ruin it just to make good TV, I thought the show was pretty lame after that.

The 2nd season sucked - it was so fake it was ridiculous.

Tonight I'm hoping the season premiere is a little better. Did anyone notice that Nicole is looking WAY skinnier? I wonder if she's doing drugs again...
This is because I can spell konfusion with a K
It's hard to like it
It's to dying in anothers arms
And why i had to try it...
- Something Corporate "Konstantine"
Beautifulinblue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beautifulinblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2005 at 7:13pm

I can take Paris Hilton only in small doses. Nicole Richie isn't as bad.

The show can be pretty amusing sometimes, but Paris can be a total dickhead and thats when I have to switch the channell. I dont know WHAT that girl's true personality is, sometimes she's very down to earth and normal, and then other time she's talking like Minnie Mouse and acting more like a 6 year old schoolgirl than a 22 year old girl, or however old she is. I know girls who speak like that and it must be attention seeking.

Pain is inevitable; Suffering is optional
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2005 at 12:27pm

i find it amusing but mostly annoying but i cant stop watching it.

"The simple life"

well on the first season the family gets a brand new SUV. the second season though is really bad and very fake

ARGHH
MsMocha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsMocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2005 at 3:47am

It is very staged and I think Nicole makes the show Paris just acts sickly sweet and I don't she's pretty at all, highly overrated, Nicole's pretty though.

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2006 at 10:00am
I think Paris Hilton would go unnoticed if not for her famous background.
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2006 at 10:13am
they're both hit
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2008 at 4:44am
haha, the show is stupid, but it's still funny.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic