Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fear Factor - Couples

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fear Factor - Couples
    Posted: January 27 2004 at 11:10am
Did anyone notice the girl from the rich couple's hair last night? She has added lowlights.. just a few.. and about 6 or 8 inches in lenght.
nemo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2004 at 12:57pm
I noticed that too, but I have a bone to pick with that couple! They are SO selfish! I can't believe how they react if they don't get their way! They have already won so much stuff but they are never satisfied! He's a****y "bleep" and she's a stuck up "bleep". I hope they get booted off soon, it would make my skin crawl to see them win the million! And somebody please tell me how on earth they have managed to stay in a relationship? They act like they HATE eachother and are always swearing and fighting! It seems like their relationship is based on money and material posessions. But the minute they don't win something, they hate eachother!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic