Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best Hair on Apprentice 2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NapeTrimmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NapeTrimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best Hair on Apprentice 2
    Posted: August 27 2004 at 7:30pm
Best Hair on Apprentice 2

Donald Trump

Just kidding....

Actually from the pictures, I am going to have to go with Jennifer M. & Maria as my preseason picks.

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/The_Apprentice_2/candidates/index.shtml
loveitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2004 at 10:40pm
Definitely Maria!!! Sexy short hot cut!!!
loveitshort
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2004 at 1:14am
I've been seeing the commercials and drooling over the girl with the short, dark hair for a while now. It's nice to put a name to the face. I didn't watch the original version, though, and I doubt I'll watch this one, so I won't get to see much of her. *shrugs*
More awesome than a manatee!
NapeTrimmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NapeTrimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2004 at 11:47pm
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2004 at 9:46pm
I like Elizabeth's hair
Horse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2004 at 8:50am
JHC!

That lady is so hot, my eyebrows just about go singed off.

Too bad her personality left struck me as just another suck-up wanna be celebrity with way too much corporate BS for the cameras. But then again I despise most all reality show contestants anyhow, so I guess it could be worse.
"It has to start somewhere. It has to start some time. What better place than here. What better time than now." - Zack De La Rocha
Fashion Bug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fashion Bug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2004 at 11:22am
I like Elizabeth's hair the most in the more glamorous pics that they had done. But she doesn't seem to be styling it much during the show; I guess she's too busy. Jenn M's hair looks good most of the time.

Stacy
Freedom through Fashion
S_Miller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S_Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2004 at 9:49am
I think you people are forgetting the person with the best hair on the show: Carolyn Kepcher.

I think she has a very attractive hairstyle.
Stephanie
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2004 at 2:26pm
Jennifer M has my favorite style and color. But I like Ivana's flippy do too.
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2004 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by S_Miller S_Miller wrote:

I think you people are forgetting the person with the best hair on the show: Carolyn Kepcher.

I think she has a very attractive hairstyle.

In 1992, maybe. Her hair looks like an overgrown version of Demi Moore's "Ghost" haircut. The bangs are too long and the cut is so messy. The cut says to me "I'm a business woman and I don't want to look too attractive." Or maybe Mr. Trump wants everyone in his organization to have dated hair. At least George has a timeless look.

Ivana and Maria have much better short hair.
Geralyn Marie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geralyn Marie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2004 at 4:50pm
Did anyone see Ivana on the Today Show after she got kicked off for taking her skirts off? Her hair looked really cute and flippy. Much better IMO than when she was on the show. But then she said that they had little sleep and were running all the time. So I guess they had little time to work on their hair.
lawz View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lawz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2005 at 2:36pm
hi im new to this so its all a bit confusin to me!
i was wandering if any knew what hair style tyra banks had on the front cover on halloween resurrection?
im getting my hair gut on tuesday on i really want this style , ive wanted it for aggges!
is anyone kind enough to help me on this one.
thanks to all of u!!!
x x x
MoNiCaxOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoNiCaxOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 2:22pm
Definitely Jen! She has such gorgeous, long, thick blonde hair. I wonder if it's real or if it's extensions...
This is because I can spell konfusion with a K
It's hard to like it
It's to dying in anothers arms
And why i had to try it...
- Something Corporate "Konstantine"
luckystar View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luckystar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2005 at 8:38am
I don't think she has extensions, she is just lucky and has great hair, and a great cut,
hello from lucky star - have a nice day!!!
angeleyeslady View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angeleyeslady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2005 at 12:36pm
yes I agree, they are not extensions
AngelEyes supports SIGHTSAVERS CHARITY
chillin22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chillin22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2006 at 4:49pm
donald trump for real
the wave game is a game of stategies, methods, and experience to become a champion!
NDGthaDon View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDGthaDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2006 at 8:20pm
this guy is geekin what if donald trump had waves.

SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2006 at 8:41am
LOL, hed lose cool points for that one real talk
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic