Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Celebrity Talk Show Host Wants Haircolor Makeover Candidates For Show
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Celebrity Talk Show Host Wants Haircolor Makeover Candidates For Show

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Celebrity Talk Show Host Wants Haircolor Makeover Candidates For Show
    Posted: August 30 2004 at 7:03pm
Hi all,

I am not sure where to post this appropriately so I figured I would start here since people that read this may be fans of reality shows or even talk shows.

A new major network talk show producer (I am not at liberty at the present to say which celebrity is hosting the show) called me today to tell me that they are looking for candidates in the New York area for hair color makeovers from a famous New York haircolorists that does many celebrities. They would not tell me exactly who the final haircolorist would be but they said that they are talking to folks like Louis Licari and Fekkai and similar celebrity colorists.

At any rate, there is very little time in which to apply for the show and you do have to live in either New York, New Jersey or Connecticut. However, they do pay all expenses and if chosen, will appear on the talk show as a Before and After.

If I lived in New York I would seriously consider this option since some of the haircolorists they mention are very expensive to visit and do some of the biggest names in Hollywood.

To read about this talk show/makeover please go to:

http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip10005.htm

The producer promised that there would be no extreme makeovers, no extreme cutting (at most a slight trim might be involved or cleaning up split ends but NO major haircutting).

The talk show host is very well known. I just about fell off my chair when the producer called me.

So if you are interested or know anyone that is, please check it out.

They are accepting applications ONLY until 9/2/04 by email.

Best wishes,
Karen Shelton
HairBoutique.com
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic