Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

He's a lady

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Fashion Bug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fashion Bug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: He's a lady
    Posted: October 05 2004 at 11:28am
I saw a trailer for this show last night and did a quick search on the net to find out more about it.

It seems like a group of guys applied for a reality show thinking it was going to be some macho deal, but they had been tricked and in fact they have to dress up and act like women etc. At one point they are going to be bridesmaids or something like that. They are even going to have to try and fool people they know into thinking they are women.

I think it may be interesting to see how much make up and clothes and hair etc can be used to transform someones looks. But I don't like the idea that these guys were tricked like this and in some ways humiliated (it's not like they volunteered for this). Although I guess they could have quit. But the winner walks off with $250k.

Stacy
Freedom through Fashion
banks0022 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote banks0022 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2004 at 10:21am
when does it air??
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2004 at 10:34am
The only good thing about the show is one of the judges, Debbie Metagrolios (who knows.. something Greek) She is smoking HOT!!!!!!
frizzygurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frizzygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2004 at 12:56pm
I watched this last week and lauched my arss off. All of the guys were seperately told about the show and given the option of backing out. None did and the ones that stayed all said that they came on for a competition and would do whatever that had to win.

It was quite funny to see them being waxed, plucked and dolled up in fake boobs and heels. Although hubby didn't laugh quite as hard as i did. Suprisingly, 2 of the guys could pass as women as far as looks when they were all done up.

I hope the remainder of the show is as funny as the first airing.
CO wash only since September '04! Dyed red botticelli curls (3b), fine and just past shoulder length
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic