Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jennipher--ANTM

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jennipher--ANTM
    Posted: October 20 2004 at 10:22pm
Well....Jennipher got the boot tonight on ANTM.....

Poor girl! At lease she got rid of her too long hair and got a great new cut(although IMO not short enough), and it was donated to LOL.

We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Vineman_ View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vineman_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2004 at 9:29am
"at least".

They shouldn't GIVE makeovers like that if they're going to be booted.
What has she gained? She got to be on TV for a few shows that nobody will even remember, and lost her beautiful hair.

They should pay full compensation, and fit hair extensions for free.

Normally I don't approve of America's obsessing with suing, but I sure as hell would.
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2004 at 10:05am
She looks better!

My two cents.
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
dan View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2004 at 5:47pm
don't worry I bet she will grow her hair back to her waist again.
Vineman_ View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vineman_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2004 at 9:17am
Stop saying "my two cents"! It's driving me slowly insane ;_: Just because you add that at the end doesn't annoy people who like long hair, because you generally DON'T say "in my opinion", you say stuff like "What an ugly ***** she was with long hair! Yum yum, short hair! Let me get my hand and my penis out..."

I'm leaving now >.<
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2004 at 9:25am
hummm.....who was it that said "Small minds are easily annoyed"?

Please Vine... this should all be fun... I think you are getting way too stressed out about this stuff. Relax, lifes 2 short to get worked up over the internet.

my two cents worth... lol
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic