Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Surviror Reunion

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
S_Miller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S_Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Surviror Reunion
    Posted: December 14 2004 at 7:07am
Any comments on the hair of the women of Survior after they got cleaned up?
Ami, Leann and Julie looked beautiful.
My favorite: Ami. Great short hair and a Lez to boot. Wonderful combination.
Stephanie
wozziewoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wozziewoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2004 at 10:11am
For it's worth, Twila actually looked better in Vanawatu. It looked like she had an overgrown MULLET on the reunion show.
Elizabeth looked good. Mia looked great as well.
Dolly's hair has grown a lot longer, looked better shorter.
gmoney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2004 at 7:32am
Julie looked stunning in Vanuatu and even more so on the reunion....I think Dolly might have been in the extensions...otherwise she has found the secret to hair growth in a hurry!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2004 at 2:36pm
Figures my favorite one is a lez (Ami). Definately, had the best hair and overall look. Cutie Dolly's hair (probably extensions) was disappointing - especially since they didn't show her very much.
Twila can use the 100,000 to get a decent haircut and to buy her son something special.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic