Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SI swimsuit contest

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Todd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Todd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SI swimsuit contest
    Posted: January 05 2005 at 8:43pm
Anyone think that they will give the models haircuts like on ANTM
Hairster View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2005 at 10:49am
I'm guessing they will.

I think this Spring, up is in. Jessica Simpson was leading everyone off this year. With those models, they wouldnt want big bulky hairstyles getting in the way now would they??
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2005 at 10:48pm
Acording to Yahoo's summary, they'll get 'supermodel' makeovers on Wednesday. I wouldn't expect anything drastic, though. It's not like ANTM, where they're trying to be trendy... they usually go for the generic long-haired girl look.
matt View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 8:53am
We'll they didn't give the models makeovers on Wednesday and I dont think they will give them at all.
MoNiCaxOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoNiCaxOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 2:21pm
I love SI show! Anyway, why do they act like they expect all the girls to know how to model perfectly...have they all been modeling alrady or something?? Personally, I like ANTM much more than this show but it's entertaining.
This is because I can spell konfusion with a K
It's hard to like it
It's to dying in anothers arms
And why i had to try it...
- Something Corporate "Konstantine"
Kramer View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2005 at 12:54pm
Alicia -- the 19-year-old with the brunette waistlength hair -- is my favorite.

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Sports_Illustrated:_Swimsuit_Model_Search/photos/alicia/index.shtml

Betty -- the 26-year-old -- was told her gorgeous hair overpowered her face. I thought her giant hair (albeit not her own) was gorgeous.

http://realitytv.about.com/od/sportsillustratedsearch/ss/sisearch2_2.htm

Ugh: She cut it!
http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Sports_Illustrated:_Swimsuit_Model_Search/photos/betti/betti_3.shtml#bottom

Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2005 at 2:48pm
I think the cut on Betti is a big improvement, and you're definitely right about Alicia. Please tell me she's still in the running... (or won)
ti View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2005 at 5:02pm
It's a good deal they cut alicia's waistlength hair.
ti View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2005 at 5:03pm
sorry i forgot to put didn't
Sam View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2005 at 5:08pm
Alicia sure has beautiful waistlength hair.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic