Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

antm cycle 4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ricksnip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricksnip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: antm cycle 4
    Posted: March 04 2005 at 1:48am
so whick models do you think will be in for dramatic hair changes? i'd like to see brita and michelle cropped (pixie), christina given short bangs; and brandy shaved so what do you think?
Unregistered Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2005 at 6:21pm
Brandy did get most of her hair removed which was a blessing considering she had that horrible red orange fro with tons of roots. YUCK.

I think the rest of the models turned out pretty good. It is interesting to me that Britta was kicked off. Was it her weight?

HairBabe
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2005 at 3:47pm

I personally love ANTM but I read recently an interview with the first ANTM - Adrienne - and she said that a lot of promises were made and not kept with regard to her modeling career.  She also made a point of blaming Tyra Banks saying that she didn't deliver on the promises made. 

Anyone know anything about this topic?  I guess it is just like American Idol winners or anyone in the reality mode that has 15 minutes of fame and then disappears back into the woodwork.

Comments?

Karen

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Starburst View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starburst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2005 at 12:52am

Well bad-mood Brandy is now gone.  I am surprised she lasted as long as she did.

Any thoughts on who will get booted off next? 

Edited by Karen Shelton
Rosalie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosalie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2005 at 6:31am
Does anyone know where I could get clips of the makeovers throughout the series? It's all that really interests me. Especially the bleach blonde, there's one in every series. I can't access filesharing so if someone could upload clips for me it'd be nice thanks :( I like watching such things longing and wishing I had virgin hair again XD
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2005 at 1:13pm

Originally posted by Karen Shelton Karen Shelton wrote:

Anyone know anything about this topic?  I guess it is just like American Idol winners or anyone in the reality mode that has 15 minutes of fame and then disappears back into the woodwork.

Check out www.thefishbowl.com.  Not sure what ANTM folks they have involved or have talked to, but it's certainly a solid place to start.

JF

3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2005 at 7:07pm
Speaking of "15 minutes of fame"... (or 5 years)...  Where ya been, JF?  Good to "see" you again.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic