Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gail Kim

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gail Kim
    Posted: July 01 2003 at 8:05am
Gail Kim made her televised wrestling debut Monday night on Raw, wrestling in the WWE. (She won a small battle royal and, with it, became women's champion. But that's not important right now....) Gail instantly shot to the top among WWE divas as having the best hair. Her dark, waistlength locks were spectacular. Totally worth tuning in to see.
Suze Dickerman View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suze Dickerman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2003 at 12:22pm
Hi Gord,

Thanks for the scoop. Do you have any links where we might go see more of Gail Kim?

Thanks.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2003 at 8:06am
Gail has her own site and she might be on www.wwe.com by now. She's here for sure:

http://www.gail-net.org/wwe_caps/raw/063003/a.html
Totsydoll* View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Totsydoll* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2003 at 2:25pm
As a future WWE Diva, I'm a hugely devoted WWE fan. I saw Gail Kim's debut and I was sooo impressed by her ring presense. She looked sooo confident, and I would be, too if I were her. You're right, her hair looked great, as did the rest of her :)

-Tots*
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2003 at 11:48pm
If you're a big fan, you know Gail turned "bad guy" this week. What do you think of her now?

At least she still has great hair.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2003 at 6:45pm
Here is a photo of Gail chocking female wrestler Trish Stratus because her hair is not as nice as Gail's. It used to be as nice, but poor choices in haircuts and constant dying have left me less than stratus-fied with Trish's hair. Gail may not be champion anymore, but she still has the best hair among the WWE divas.

http://raw.wwe.com/results/082503/03.html

Here are more photos of this fine feline:

http://divas.wwe.com/gail/01.html
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2003 at 8:29pm
Yes Gord,
I must agree Gail Kim is a very sexy lady. My type too, she appears to be tall, athletic, gorgeous face and body, yummy!!!.

My only problem with her is that fake wrestling is so stupid. I don't know how anyone can watch that stupid, fakey stuff!

But Gail Kim could wrestle with me a little in bed and I wouldn't mind!!! She would have to take it easy on me though, I'm plenty tough but I'm little. But then again with her I would be ever so willing to submit to her desires!.

Thanks for the pics!
tina
Kramer View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2004 at 8:26pm
Gail Kim still has the most amazing hair in the WWE. What a stunner:

http://divas.wwe.com/gail/08.html
Kramer View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2004 at 10:09pm
The day after I mention Gail Kim, she gets laid off by the WWE. Ugh!
joec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2004 at 6:06pm
Thanks for the info Gord I never even heard of Gail Kim.She sure looks good.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic