Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wavy bangs but straight everywhere else?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dalkim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalkim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wavy bangs but straight everywhere else?
    Posted: July 05 2003 at 7:49am
whenever i wet my hair...my hair is straight except where my bangs are. why is that? also my hair doesn't stick straight out from the roots where my bangs are. they grow off to the side. anyone know why and how i can fix it?
Bratty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bratty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2003 at 2:41pm
You can spot relax JUST your bangs. Many people do it with great results. You can buy a home kit like Phytospecific relaxer and apply only to the bangs. Or you can buy a tiny ceramin iron and use it to straighten just the bangs.

snapplegum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snapplegum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2003 at 6:56pm
the same thing happens to me it sucks lol but what i do to try to make it straight it use some straightening creme or calming conditioner and shampoos. Use it especially at the bangs. Than keep combing it with a wide toothed comb until it dries. And if after u wake up [even if u found out that ur hair is stil waved at that part b4 sleeping] brush ur hair and than wet that part like pretty wet and comb it straight and if it don't work pull it straight and leave it until it dries. Works for me hehe. Good luck! =)
*lub ya lots* RuThi

never give up if you still wanna try
never wipe ur tears if you still wanna cry
never settle for that answer if you still wanna kno
never say you dont like him if you cant let him go..

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic