Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

my pic?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my pic?
    Posted: November 20 2003 at 6:52pm
ok how do i post my pic on this thread?
ARGHH
beachgerl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beachgerl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2003 at 3:29pm
Hi claribuzz...before you use img code, make sure your image/pic is hosted elsewhere. Then click on "image" button on bottom of this page (under the smileys) next to "AMB Code:" then insert the URL of your pic in between img tags. Hope that helped.
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2003 at 4:56pm
http://www.geocities.com/claribuzz2/claribuzzhairpics.html

Well these are my mugs shot of my face. I was not happy with how my family reacted to that haircolour. To bad it does not show well on camera, but it looks 4 times brighter under the sunlight. Oh well back to being dark brown... Well my hair is black but dying it brown makes no differences to me. Am I being stupid if i bleached my hair then dye it brown? I just had to ask
ARGHH
beachgerl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beachgerl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2003 at 9:23am
From what I see, I think you look better with dark colors to compliment that tan. Perhaps burgundy black or deep brown would be your best bet. Good job on posting your pic. :) Good luck!
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2003 at 3:57pm
Thanks beachgurl. You are right. I do look better with darker colours. Beside they scare less people and it is more acepted in my college, where you cant dye your hair because of the rules there. Tan??
I guess I am lucky person if I were living in the US where people spends many hours and dollars to get a tan. People in my neck of the wood spend our money to be fairer and spend lots of money on whitening creams. I have been using the fairness for like years now, still getting no results except that people compliment that my skin is "clear".
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic