Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Beachgerl

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vineman_ View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vineman_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beachgerl
    Posted: January 22 2004 at 12:44pm
Have you heard of a japanese model named Kana? She looks very good with golden/reddish blonde as well as platinum blonde, pink and green among many colours.
beachgerl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beachgerl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2004 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by Vineman_ Vineman_ wrote:

Have you heard of a japanese model named Kana? She looks very good with golden/reddish blonde as well as platinum blonde, pink and green among many colours.

No...do you have a pic of her? That'd be helpful. That's cool that there's girls out there who like to experiment. But I'm in mood for a change...probably dark red or blue-black...dunno yet.
pixie lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pixie lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2004 at 10:28pm
Cool pic beachgerl!
You are so pretty!
beachgerl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beachgerl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2004 at 1:46am
thanks. :)
Vineman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vineman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2004 at 4:48pm
http://www.snotcat.com/kana/

She's so incredibly cute! I like her best with the orange/gold type hair and the pink hair, the platinum doesn't suit her too well.
There is an official site too but it's all in Japanese and doesn't have as many pictures.

EDIT: Offical site: http://ref.co.jp/kana/

She seems to wear her hair mostly up in Odango when it's dyed an unnatural colour, and lately it's been blonde and she wears it long either kind of straggly or straight.
This is my signature. It's not a very
good signature, but it's a signature
nonetheless.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2004 at 10:12pm
There are actual people in the world who wear odango hair? Are they like actual hair odango or do they attach on or what?
Ah well, I don't know anything about her, but it is way cool she experiments with different unnatural dyes and stuff. I think I like the kinda aqua-green hair the best. I have to wish she'd do more style experiments, though-- it's like she can dye it pink or green or whatever, but she won't experiment with different lengths and wild hairdos as well? You'd think if she's an adventurous person, she would enjoy doing both.
More awesome than a manatee!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic