Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what might be the problem?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AmberEyedAzn2004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberEyedAzn2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what might be the problem?
    Posted: February 13 2004 at 2:23am
Hi,
i'm wondering....since i have fly aways or "broken hairs" mainly, near the top.....what can i do to ease those a bit? i'm jealous of people who's hair pretty much have next to none if at all, any fly aways or anything.
My hair is soft and not coarse...just medium thick. Any ideas as to how i can begin the process to non fly away bliss? or whichever? thanks!!!
Keri W.
papillon_purple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papillon_purple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2004 at 12:15am
Well, if it's just short hair, they just might be new and growing. But if you know it's broken, then your hair might need some moisturizing. I'd try some leave-in conditioner to smooth it down. Is the rest of your hair dry too?
joec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2004 at 11:53am
Scroll down to hot oil for asian hair,and read cocanut oil posted by Uzma.I did this to my wifes hair,and had good results.
As a benefit women with dry skin,and women over 40,the cocanut milk aids in moisterising the skin,"witch makes the skin feel softer"as well as conditioning dry hair.Her perscription really worked for us!
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2004 at 1:26am
smells great too
ARGHH
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic