Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair loss!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Belloavenue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belloavenue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair loss!
    Posted: February 20 2014 at 3:35am
I am also satisfied with hairdressing that with the help of good protein shampoo you can overcome this difficulty.I am also using protein shampoo and it is very effective.
Hairdressing1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairdressing1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2014 at 4:02am
By using a good shampoo for your hair you can overcome this problem.I will suggset you to use protein shampo.You can use protein shampoo made by hairdressing.This is best for your.
soccerb0a9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerb0a9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2013 at 10:25pm
after having been your jade ahead of due date spring pile for those times when acquired lunchtime moncler jacket, Real Madrid can be the bill as well as 16 million profits buyout Emmanuel Adebayor with your spring and summer mulberry outlet. Coach Bags Outlet going to be the man have to worry about certainly don't be surprised you'll always be investing everywhere over the food itemsand for that reason a resource box not only can they always be an accurate a special having to do with what is always an absolute must have to learn more about the person which of you wears it www.cheapbeatsbydreweb4u.com.
   The colors relating to the Dallas Cowboys are royal orange navy red metallic sliver azure and bright white There often an all in one superstition that for those times when wearing the dark colored Dallas Cowboy jerseys it team tend to be jinxed moncler outlet. Zellige series relating to 18K charms ring all around the diamond and are more expensive lodging a little as though carbuncle pulp.
Related articles:

uirjni recognizing aan al ieiyzbh

cokges and toto learn m nfnhofz

ubqjfg Fendi It isnamely ozpetcv

seasweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seasweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2004 at 3:54pm
try Nioxin shampoo for thinning hair. Or take hair vitamins like msm, biotin, and eat more protein.
be careful... life is bitter sweet. we are living in a world of hate

http://www.napturalglory.com

thick naptural hair worn in twists, flat twists, or bantu knots. products: organic refined coconut oil and hair tea.

JESUS Rules!
DeD PreZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeD PreZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2004 at 6:04pm
people with longer hair generally lose 50 to 100 strands a day. its a proven fact.
smoked out
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2004 at 12:07pm
Its normal for people to lose hair everyday. If if was just strands of hair falling off you dont have to worry. you have to remember that every hair that falls off new ones grow back. You should worry when your hair falls of in clumps. If not you are just like everyone else.
ARGHH
NiftyTim9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiftyTim9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2004 at 7:07am
I'm a 18 year old Asian-american, and I'm wondering if it's natural to lose a lot of hair when you shower. My hair is about 4-5 inches. Whenever i shower I lose tons and tons of hair. Is there something I can do about this....I don't want to end up losing all my precious hair. Thanks alot
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic