Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Asian hairstyle for a white guy!!??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Zilch View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zilch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Asian hairstyle for a white guy!!??
    Posted: September 22 2004 at 3:13pm
I have been thinking getting my hair cut in thailand on my christmas holiday. And I thought to make it an asian cut. Somekind of trendy new generation asian cut. First of all, does it work for a whiteman's hair. Isn't the asian hair thicker?? So if anyone has somekind of experience on this matter, please tell me your view. And I would like to know if there is a site where I could find those hairstyles I referred to earlier? I need a picture for the barber!
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2004 at 3:34pm
Yes, most Asian hair is coarser and much "springier" than non-Asian hair. Just something for you to keep in mind. Typical Asian hair will hold its straight shape while other hair types are much more flexible.

Hm... Not sure what you mean by "new generation Asian cut". Maybe others can jump in and help you with pictures.

Anais
Zilch View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zilch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2004 at 3:32pm
The cut is hard to explain. If anyone has some sites which have some new hairmodels, hairstyles, maybe some pics of asian stars would help also. All I could find was from the 80's or at least seemd to be.
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2004 at 3:27am
Well if you want an asian haircut, you would want to check out Japanese or Korean website for ideas. If I am not mistaked most of the styles in asian is influenced by these to countries
ARGHH
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic